Join the Fresns Community
Fresns 的开源社区正在急速增长中，如果你认可我们的开源软件，有兴趣为 Fresns 的发展做贡献，竭诚欢迎加入我们一起开发完善。无论是报告错误或是 Pull Request 开发，那怕是修改一个错别字也是对我们莫大的帮助。
- Founder: Jarvis Tang
- Email: [email protected]
Code of Conduct
Our Code of Conductopen in new window is a guide to make it easier to enrich all of us and the technical communities in which we participate.
这份反馈规范open in new window可以让你了解如何撰写有效的反馈报告，帮助我们更好的提升沟通效率。
We appreciate small, focused PRs. If you'd like to make an extremely large change, please communicate with team members prior to a pull request. Here's a writeup that details why this is so criticalopen in new window for us to work well on this team. Please understand that though we always appreciate contributions, ultimately we have to prioritize what works best for the project as a whole.
What You Can Do
As with any project, there are rules to contributing. To ensure that we can help you or accept your pull request as quickly as possible, please read the contributing guide.
After that, you'll be ready to contribute to Fresns core repositories:
- Fresnsopen in new window: the core library
- Extensionsopen in new window: officially developed plugins and theme templates
- Fresns Websiteopen in new window: Fresns website for engine plugin
...as well as many smaller official companion librariesopen in new window.
Share (and Build) Your Experience
Apart from answering questions and sharing resources in the Communityopen in new window, there are a few other less obvious ways to share and expand what you know:
- Develop learning materials. It's often said that the best way to learn is to teach. If there's something interesting you're doing with Fresns, strengthen your expertise by writing a blog post, developing a workshop, or even publishing a gist that you share on social media.
- Watch a repo you care about. This will send you notifications whenever there's activity in that repository, giving you insider knowledge about ongoing discussions and upcoming features. It's a fantastic way to build expertise so that you're eventually able to help address issues and pull requests.
I hope that right now, you're reading this sentence in your preferred language. If not, would you like to help us get there?
See the Translations guide for more details on how you can get involved.